Because every aspect of event planning influences the overall guest experience, special consideration should be given to your event restrooms. We’ve compiled a few tips to help you navigate the portable restroom industry and choose the best bathroom options to create a lasting positive experience for your guests.
Portable Restroom Trailer vs. Porta-Potty
If comfort and convenience are important attributes in your event plans, a portable restroom trailer is the better option versus a traditional, unplumbed porta-potty. Look for minimum standard amenities in your portable restroom trailer search:
- Flushing toilets
- Sinks with running water
- Interior and exterior lights
- Air-conditioning and heat
- Paper products and hand soap
Operating requirements vary by company. Details on portable restroom trailers by Royal Restrooms® are available here.
Portable Restroom Trailer: Size Matters
Plan for enough restrooms to accommodate your group size with minimal wait time. Some restroom rental websites have size charts or calculators to assist you. Keep in mind that food and beverage consumption affects the number of restrooms, or stalls, needed. When in doubt, ask a vendor for assistance.
Contact a Royal Restrooms event professional about available trailer sizes for your event restrooms.
Choosing the Right Model
Match portable restroom styles to your event style. Festival planners tend to choose large, multiple-stall restroom trailers to serve large crowds; whereas, wedding and private event planners prefer smaller bathroom trailers and often upgraded, more luxurious models.
If entertaining guests with physical disabilities or parents with baby strollers, broaden your restroom trailer search to include models specifically designed for handicap accessibility:
- Easy access ramps
- Spacious and private interiors
- Fully ADA compliant
See more examples of restroom trailer models.
Service with Portable Restroom Rentals
Seek out more than just a functioning bathroom for your event restrooms. Look for evidence of excellent service among your vendor(s) of choice:
- Read client reviews on portable restroom company websites and third party sites. Consider reviews about both restrooms and company representatives. Positive reviews about delivery drivers and setup crews are good signs that quality service stretches beyond a signed rental agreement.
- Ask for referrals from satisfied friends/family and event planners who have rented restroom trailers in the past.
- Inquire about services that add to guests’ experiences, like stereos and bathroom attendants.
- Look for services that add to your own client experience, such as event planning assistance, willingness to work with other vendors and to satisfy unique restroom needs, etc.
Visit RoyalRestrooms.com for information about event planning with Royal Restroom trailer rentals nationwide.
Reserve a Luxury Portable Restroom or Shower Trailer for your wedding or special event now.