Here's The Code To Share This Infographic
Reserve Your Unit Now
1. It Shows Your Commitment To Quality
Giving your guests the best of the best in comfort, amenities and services shows that you have a clear commitment to them and their enjoyment. A perfect wedding idea for discriminating tastes.
Our FAQ Page Should Answer All Of Your questions
2. It Fits Your Budget
When you consider the entire budget you have for major events like planning a wedding, business remodels and supporting festivals and black tie or other special events then including the cost of adding an upscale portable restroom trailer would be one of your smaller expenses. You’ll also increase your guest’s goodwill when you consider upgrading the quality of the party because of the sheer elegance of bathroom trailers from Royal Restrooms.
Reserve A Unit Now
3. Turnkey Service Is Simple, Easy To Reserve A Unit
Royal Restrooms luxury portable restroom trailers are delivered on time, setup for you then picked up by our professionals after the event. If you have power and water available we’ll can use them, and if not then we can bring a completely self-contained unit. Our reservation process is simple. A phone call or website form completion gets you an immediate response with our calendar in hand. This is an event planner or wedding planner’s dream.
The Topic Of Conversation…
4. Our Upscale Portable Restrooms Become “The Topic Of Conversation”
So many of our customers have related their customer experiences and comments that our portable restroom trailers were so wonderful they became the gathering place and topic of conversation. YOU HAVE TO READ OUR TESTIMONIALS!
If you are a wedding planner, wedding coordinator or an event planner then you should add Royal Restrooms (https://royalrestrooms.com) to your standard list of services and vendors.
See All Of Our Options
5. Our Portable Restroom Trailers Contain From One To Ten Units
We have varying sizes of units from one to ten units, and can deploy many at a time. We can accommodate the biggest party you can throw at us. We have supported the Savannah, Georgia St. Patty’s Day Festival for over a decade. They top out at over 300,000 people.
Choose Royal Restrooms For Your Next Special Event! Add us to your Wedding Checklist and tell your event planner to contact us to arrange for some luxury portable restrooms for your special event.
Time after time, guests at outdoor events enjoy the unmatched benefits of luxury mobile Royal Restrooms and shower trailers. Top event reviews surprisingly often include our upscale portable restrooms indicating that the service enhances the overall feel and quality of an event.
Royal Restrooms are designed to provide a regal portable restroom experience™ for every guest yet with conservation and efficiency in mind. Green event planners rely on Royal Restrooms for an impeccable product and service while having little impact on the environment.
Conservation of Water
- Sink/grey water recycled to flush urinals in smaller, multiple-stall restroom trailers
- Waterless urinals used in our larger fleet trailers
- Metered faucets on sinks
- Metered flushes on toilets
- Metered shower heads
Conservation of Power
- 15-20 amps per breaker for full operation
- Energy efficient water heaters for sinks
- On demand propane heaters for showers
- On-board converters scale down power consumption for lights and motors
Royal Restroom Mobile Shower Trailer Layout
Conservation of Space & Service
- Trailers are completely self-contained
- No wasted floor space
- Biodegradable products to break down waste
- Large capacity tanks require fewer service calls
- Clorox Green Works™ used in conjunction with environmentally conscious cleaning products
Contact Kristin Reynolds, Royal Restrooms of California, at (877)922-9980 for more information about an environmentally friendly and exceptional, luxury restroom service for your next outdoor event. Or contact your nearest Royal Restrooms office nationwide.
Because every aspect of event planning influences the overall guest experience, special consideration should be given to your event restrooms. We’ve compiled a few tips to help you navigate the portable restroom industry and choose the best bathroom options to create a lasting positive experience for your guests.
Portable Restroom Trailer vs. Porta-Potty
Not All Portable Toilets Are Created Equal: Pictured are a fully operational portable restroom trailer and unplumbed porta-potties in Portsmouth, VA.
If comfort and convenience are important attributes in your event plans, a portable restroom trailer is the better option versus a traditional, unplumbed porta-potty. Look for minimum standard amenities in your portable restroom trailer search:
- Flushing toilets
- Sinks with running water
- Interior and exterior lights
- Air-conditioning and heat
- Paper products and hand soap
Operating requirements vary by company. Details on portable restroom trailers by Royal Restrooms® are available here.
Portable Restroom Trailer: Size Matters
Plan for enough restrooms to accommodate your group size with minimal wait time. Some restroom rental websites have size charts or calculators to assist you. Keep in mind that food and beverage consumption affects the number of restrooms, or stalls, needed. When in doubt, ask a vendor for assistance.
Multiple-stall restroom trailers accommodate large crowds with minimal wait time.
Contact a Royal Restrooms event professional about available trailer sizes for your event restrooms.
Choosing the Right Model
Private stall bathroom trailers are ideal for weddings and private events. Pictured is a completely private women’s bathroom stall.
Match portable restroom styles to your event style. Festival planners tend to choose large, multiple-stall restroom trailers to serve large crowds; whereas, wedding and private event planners prefer smaller bathroom trailers and often upgraded, more luxurious models.
If entertaining guests with physical disabilities or parents with baby strollers, broaden your restroom trailer search to include models specifically designed for handicap accessibility:
- Easy access ramps
- Spacious and private interiors
- Fully ADA compliant
A spacious and private, handicap-accessible stall is included in this ADA compliant restroom trailer.
See more examples of restroom trailer models.
Service with Portable Restroom Rentals
Seek out more than just a functioning bathroom for your event restrooms. Look for evidence of excellent service among your vendor(s) of choice:
- Read client reviews on portable restroom company websites and third party sites. Consider reviews about both restrooms and company representatives. Positive reviews about delivery drivers and setup crews are good signs that quality service stretches beyond a signed rental agreement.
- Ask for referrals from satisfied friends/family and event planners who have rented restroom trailers in the past.
- Inquire about services that add to guests’ experiences, like stereos and bathroom attendants.
- Look for services that add to your own client experience, such as event planning assistance, willingness to work with other vendors and to satisfy unique restroom needs, etc.
Ask event planners and vendors for their preferred restroom trailer rental company.
Visit RoyalRestrooms.com for information about event planning with Royal Restroom trailer rentals nationwide.